CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 24, 2008

Mental Health Day

HAHAHA (evil laugh)! I skipped work today! Lets just call it a MENTAL HEALTH DAY! On another note, I sat down at my laptop to start my blog for today and EEEWWW ~ what the hell is that smell!? So here is a little background... yesterday, no wait, Saturday I decided to take a 3 HOUR nap with my daughter. Well I didn't really decide, I wanted to get some cleaning done while she was napping, but well my body had a different idea. So, there it is 5 O'CLOCK Saturday evening and I have gotten nothing done! So I make a pot of coffee (huge mistake) and get to work, I needed to get a lot done. I get the house all straightened up and start on a few tasks which I have not accomplished in a couple of months. I needed to clean my beta fish bowl, so I got that done and I have another fish tank that I got for mothers day last year. I know random gift, right?, well it was what I really wanted. So, to tell you the truth I haven't cleaned it since, well I have never cleaned it, I think my husband cleaned it a few times, but never did I want to do it! So, I get the thing all clean, and begin on a few other things, like packing. Since my fly boy left (I am trying out a few different names, J offered up this one) for Korea, we have had our follow-on orders to another base, so needless to say I have known we were moving for quit some time. I have been packing up a box here and a box there, to lessen the burden when the day finally arrives. A lot of my house is already packed up, and since I have had extra time to do this, I have been able to pack things the way I like them. Finally, 3 AM rolls around and the caffeine wears off. I headed for bed... where was I going with this? OH RIGHT! So what the F is the smell?... the last of the dieing bread of mothers day fish was found floating upside down. Little Miss wants to feed her fish and what do I say to her? We have yet to deal with death, so I tell her the truth and well Fred headed for Davy Jones Locker by way of the swirly watery grave of the toilet! YUCK! She took it better then I thought she would. This way I will only have to move one fish, unless Blue decides to kick the bucket too!







1 comments:

Allie said...

I tried to break the whole concept of death to Nicholas gently but he seems to be unfazed by it. The other day he said he didn't like Jesus because He died. It doesn't sound that bad when you read it but J does a good impersonation of Nicholas, he screams everything.
Nicholas doesn't care if you die, he just won't like you.