CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

My Greatest Achievement


My Greatest Achievement

I carried you those long and tenuous months
As you grew, so did my heart
Expanding every inch of untouched emotion
Opening the gateway to uncharted territory
Where loving without boundaries
And feeling limitless exists
My chest bursting at the seams
Waiting ever so patiently and anxiously
Finally seeing your beautiful face
I pressed you against my breast
So close to what was now yours
By: Lou

2 comments:

J said...

My little Colts girl. I love her even though she doesn't know me. She is such a beautiful mix of you both. You are so lucky to have her.

Allie said...

She looks just like you, espceially in the fourth picture, you have the same ears.
Hahaha, I crack myself up!