CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 21, 2008

BOWL FULL OF SHIT

Sometimes life hands you a bowl full of bullshit and you know deep down its bullshit, but you dive in deep. Then what? You wallow around in the shit until it gets to deep and you try to get out, but what happens? You are so deep you can't escape and you are FORCED to head your mistake face on and try to clean up the mess. Why is it that we can't see what we are getting into before we are in it up to our necks and it feels like it will swallow us whole? Choose right, choose left, but no we go straight forward, toward the disaster. The excitement is tempting, the need for change, the want for an adventure gets the better of us and there we are... that's right... right where we didn't want to be. Now what? Do we head back? Do we go forward? Or fuck, do we now choose right or left? Pentacle points in our life and we consistently choose wrong, why? Sometimes we revert back to the past and that helps to make the life altering decision, so does that answer the question... DO we really learn FROM our MISTAKES???? No one is perfect and god knows I have made my share of wrong choices, but I would like to believe that I can CHANGE! I can make good decisions for a chance, go right, go left, but fuck DON'T go straight. Don't go into the devils dungeon, TURN do what you can to change the path. Stray away, choose anything, everything, just don't make THAT choice again!
This is actually a picture of me getting a tattoo... but I would like to believe this is my "AAAWWW Fuck " face... when I know I have realized I made another mistake!

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH THE ART OF DISCOVERY!

2 comments:

David said...

“One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. Which road do I take? she asked. Where do you want to go? was his response. I don't know, Alice answered. Then, said the cat, it doesn't matter.” Nice post. thanks

Allie said...

Man, David has the best comments, how can I top that? I love David!
So appropriate, you just have to figure out where you want to go which I know that you know where you want to go.
Did that make any sense?
I'm kind of like Yoda, I'm kind of hard to understand...and I'm taller...and not as smart...or a jedi master.