CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Fuck, did I just say that?

OKAY! So I held a "toy" party on Saturday. Um let me start out by saying, well hell where do I start? About 2 o'clock I was worried there wouldn't be enough people there. So, I ran into my neighbor down the street and invited her and her sister who is in town. Background: I don't know her all that well, I mean we have talk outside a few times for a couple of hours and we took our girls to the park once. Actually, I started talking to her husband first because they live across from my mailbox and he was out cleaning the car with their little girl and Little Miss wanted to say HI. So, anyways she was like yeah that would be fun! Her husband is getting ready to leave for Korea, so it was a good opportunity for her to stock up! We headed out and got to my friends apartment where we were hosting it. I proceeded to get hammered because I knew I had to sober up to get my daughter by 11. My bestest Linds poured me a drink and before I knew it I was buzzed and adding only alcohol to what was left of my drink! Needless to say I was drunk by like 6:30. Background: my friends and I are a little out there. We tell each other how hot each others husbands are and how we would so sleep with them under different circumstances. Well, my neighbor is getting a kick out of me being tipsy and so I sit down to talk to her... to be honest all I remember saying was "YEAH, your husband is HHHOOOTTTT!!!" please say that with a slur cause that is how it came out! HA, right, I know! It was honest and open at the time cause I rate my friends husbands and they rate mine, so whatever. Well, I don't remember how she took it that night, I just remember blurting it out. No biggy I was drunk and talking all kinds of mess about Linds' husband. Needless to say I haven't seen her since Saturday and I ran into today at the mailbox. She was cool and everything, nothing was being said.... UNTIL... "yeah did you have fun on Saturday you were kind of drunk?"..."yeah you're right I was"... then we starting talking about tattoos... (apparently we talked about them on Saturday).... so then I said "yeah I don't remember much from Saturday"... then she slides in there "do you remember something you said?"... AND OH SNAP FUCK SHIT BITCH IF THOSE WORDS DIDN'T COME FLOODING BACK IN A RAGE OF OH SHIT I WISH I COULD TAKE THAT BACK! I don't think she is the type of girl who likes to have her man talked about! I said "no what the hell else came out of my mouth?" and then she just laughed and it was over but for those few seconds I just wanted to DIE!

1 comments:

Allie said...

Hey, I'm back at blogger, J will give you details.