CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Me, Myself, and who the hell was I talking about again?!

Well, sometimes ideas ~ more like brain farts ~ creep into my head and I wonder what my life would be like if I had made different choices. Where would life have taken me? Like I said brain farts... I love my life, but what if.... What if I never would have gone to that wedding 7 years ago? What if I would have been more dedicated my first few years of college? What if I turned right instead of left? What if I sucked it up and called? What if I would have pulled, instead of pushed? What if I would have said NO and saved something close? This past week life took an unexpected turn and my decision will put me on a path which I know I can be proud of. Oh, the what ifs just kill me!

2 comments:

J said...

Push or pull, I'll still be here.

Allie said...

I think what if a lot, I can't help but wonder, its not that I would want to change anything I'm just curious.