CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 25, 2010

25th of the month

My little man is 6 months old today! He has been such a blessing. My heart is whole with him in my life, I have everything I ever wanted and more [since I never planned on him being here :0)]! He is rolling over and getting into a sitting position all on his own, he is getting on all fours and rocking, and he is lifting his leg to crawl and squirming all over the place! He is such a strong boy and he makes every day interesting and full of love! He lifts my spirits and brings a smile to my face. He is ticklish on his sides and he giggles when you tickle him there, he is such a happy boy with loads of personality. He loves to smile and is infatuated with his big sister. He watches her play, he looks life a tennis spectator when she rides her bike with his head going back and forth as she rides past him. She loves to play and talk to him and he just gobbles up the attention. He knows his Daddy and loves it when he gets home from work because he gets mooches and hugs from him. But most of all him and I have a bond. I am still nursing him which has made us extremely close. He likes to shop, be outside and go for walks. The lights, sounds and fresh air keep him happy and content. He is so very handsome and loving.

Happy half birthday lil'man! XOXOXO

0 comments: