CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 19, 2010

Nothing Much

Not a lot happened today. I rearranged my daughters room and moved her desk to my area. This way she will be able to play, color and create while I am on my laptop or busy with other things. Her room is extremely more functional now. I played with my son, he is growing so fast, I don't remember LM growing this fast. He wants to go go go, with rug burns on all parts of his body including his forehead. He has the most incredible smell, if only I could bottle it. Played catch with my husband and daugther for a little while this afternoon and then I watched a couple of movies with the husband. And now I am drinking tea and reflecting on the day. It smells wonderful in my house with the sweet aroma of burning vanilla and mulled cider candles. I am off to get the little one back to sleep and then to snuggle up in my cleanly bleached sheets in my warm comfortable bed. Night world!

0 comments: